Fractora™: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening in the Knoxville, TN Area
How Does Fractora Work?
This device uses several pins to deliver localized heat and micro-lesion dots into the sub-dermal tissue of the skin. While many people undergo a Fractora face treatment, it can safely rejuvenate the neck, hands, and other areas with acne scarring.
It safely and effectively promotes collagen restructuring, a major structural protein in the skin, to tighten, strengthen, and smooth the skin. This helps reduce wrinkles, slow the aging process, and reverse other signs of aging like discoloration and acne scarring.
Fractora laser results can be seen in as little as two weeks for many skin types. However, up to six weeks may be needed for optimal results for those with acne scars.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Fractora?
Here are the pros and cons of Fractora, the non-surgical skin tightening treatment:
- Minimally invasive with little downtime
- Improves skin complexion and laxity and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Safe for all skin types and textures
- Safe for delicate skin (e.g., eyelids and neck)
- Minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Fully customizable with multiple penetration depths and density configurations
- Moderate skin redness for 3-5 days following treatment
- Mild swelling at the treatment site
- Short-term texture changes
- Pigment changes
- Micro-lesions for 1-3 days following treatment
How Long After Fractora Will I See Results?
Visible results are near immediate in most cases. However, it may take 4-6 weeks to achieve optimal results.
Your skin will continue to improve for up to three months following treatment. The visual benefits of Fractora skin treatment may decrease after a year, requiring touch-up sessions.
Am I a Good Candidate for Fractora?
This non-surgical skin tightening procedure is safe and effective for any skin tone or texture, including very light and darker skin tones. However, it cannot be performed on anyone with an implanted device (e.g., pacemaker) or epilepsy. It is also not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
Schedule an appointment with Tennessee Vein Center today to learn more about our customizable cosmetic treatments in Knoxville.
Take the first step toward more vibrant and youthful-looking skin. Call (865) 233-5858 today.