Free Screenings and Medical Consultations
Scheduling a Free Screening
A free screening should be scheduled when the following are true:
- You have none of the indications for a medical consultation
- You have only spider veins (also known as telangectasias) of the legs, face, or other areas.
- You desire cosmetic treatment services utilizing VeinWave™ technology.
- You are in generally good health
What to expect during a free screening
- The evaluation is free – there is no charge to you and your insurance is not billed for an office visit.
- After a focused history and exam, we will address your concerns, explain the treatment and offer affordable treatment options.
- A screening examination of the legs with duplex ultrasound to determine if underlying reflux is present.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions so you fully understand all aspects of your treatment.
- If desired, treatment can typically be started within a few days.
Scheduling a Medical Consultation – Office Visit
A medical consultation should be scheduled if you have any of the following:
- Bulging varicose veins
- Leg symptoms that may be a result of varicose vein disease
- Swelling in the leg(s)
- A current or a prior history of vein disease complications
- A history of vein surgery
What to expect during a medical consultation
- An exam and evaluation by the physician in regard to symptoms, concerns and findings as they relate to vein disease.
- For an examination of the legs, you will need to bring loose-fitting shorts or we can provide disposable shorts.
- A screening examination of the legs with duplex ultrasound
- An explanation of the vein disease findings and the treatment options by the physician.
- An explanation of applicable insurance benefits by our insurance experts who will work with you to maximize your benefits.
- An opportunity to ask questions so you fully understand all aspects of your vein treatment options.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Great West
- Secure Horizons
- United HealthCare
Apply Now »
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here.